Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Killers back!!

The Killers have confirmed their come back to Brazil this year!! As you all probably know their Rio concert has been cancelled, but is still CONFIRMED in SÃO PAULO!!!
It will happen on November 21st 2009 and tickets go from 200-350 Reais.

Although they are no U2, The Killers have achieved greatness (especially this year) with their new songs and are being considered a geat band by a lot of people.

I never really liked their style of music but after listening to some of them on the radio or on tv (like ER series) I really appreciated and liked their songs. Here are some of their super famous ones (MY FAVORITES) you MUST have listened to before:

  • Mr. Brightside
  • Somebody Told Me
  • Read My Mind
  • When You Were Young
  • I've Got Soul but I'm Not a Soldier

There are a million other REALLY good songs from them which, even when you think you won't like, you end up liking it (at least it was what happened to me). So if you never listened to any of these songs above try one or two and see if the same happens to you!

I am reaaaally looking forward to their concert and hoping I will be able to go.

4 comments:

marcio goncalves said...

sting will be in sampa in november, too.

Marina Grasso said...

I'm going! :) Very happy

Raphaella said...

anaa for those who cannot find "i've got soul but i'm not a soldier", this same music also has the name of "all the things that i've done" =)

Ana Carolina Almeida said...

gracias! hhahahahahahaha