Saturday, September 26, 2009

For everyone who loves to listen to calm, meaningful, GOOD music here is my top favorite singer of all times. JOHN MAYER I can say with all certainty is my favorite performer.
I love his music style and at least to me, his songs are ALWAYS appropriate. From the moment I heard his first "famous" song (Daughters) I got addicted to him. Here are SOME of his great songs: ( YES, they are a lot but I can assure you there ALL REALLY GOOD!)

  • Comfortable
  • Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
  • Waiting on the World to Change
  • Vultures
  • Split Screen Sadness
  • No Such Thing
  • Your Body is a Wonderland
  • Say
  • Free Fallin
  • Back to You
  • Gravity
  • My Stupid Mouth
  • Bold as love
  • In Repair
  • Why Georgia
  • Good Love is on the Way
LISTEN TO AT LEAST SOME, AND I CAN ASSURE YOU, YOU'LL LOVE IT!!

3 comments:

marcio goncalves said...

Hey! No "Stop this train" or "In your atmosphere", my two favorites from him?

Ana Carolina Almeida said...

see... he´s so great that not even half of what I like fit here...

Alisha Stafford Feitosa said...

Nice post.

I love "Say," "Comfortable," and "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room." I'd also have to add "Another Shade of Green."

Besides the fact that "his songs are always appropriate," why else do you love him so much?

If you love John Mayer, you might also like Joshua Radin. Check out "I'd Rather Be With You."