Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bring back the oldies!!

Aren't we all sometimes in the mood to listen to some old songs we use to love?
Well, I know I am... here are some of my favorites oldies:

  • Never Gonna Survive- Alanis Morrisette version
  • The Scientist- Coldplay
  • I Touch Myself- Divinyls
  • Love Foolosophy- Jamiroquai
  • Daughters- John Mayer
  • Your body is a Wonderland- John Mayer
  • I try- Macy Grey
  • Me and Mrs. Jones- Michael Buble version
  • Save the Last Dance for Me- Michael Buble
  • Beat it- Michael Jackson
  • Smooth Criminal- Michael Jackson
  • They Dont Really Care About Us- Michael Jackson
  • You Rock My World- Michael Jackson

Miss it?

3 comments:

marcio goncalves said...

what about even older:

every breath you take - the police
mercy street - peter gabriel
man in the mirror - mj

Ana Carolina Almeida said...

I had written every breath you take but I thought it would be too much! hahahahaha
those are all great too though!

Alisha Stafford Feitosa said...

All fun songs, but if these are oldies I'm ancient!

I was thinking "Stand by Me"--Ben E. King
"Yesterday"--the Beatles
"Dock of the Bay"--Otis Redding