Saturday, October 17, 2009

RENT

This week´s post is about again ONE OF THE MOST PHENOMENAL musicals of all times.... RENT!!

Rent is a musical about,I think, everything we see in the world today. Every problem from health to material things.
The story is about a group of friends that each one has some kind of problem: either it being AIDS or GAY,LEBIAN,LOVE, MONEY and they are all connected to each other. The best thing about this musical is that it is most of the times very realistic, funny and even touching because it shows how people in our world struggle to surpass this obstacles.
Anyways, it is one of my favorite musicals, and the songs are great (the majority are made for the musical itself) which makes the musical EVEN BETTER!!
Here are its songs:
- Seasons of Love
- Rent
- Light My Candle
- Another day
- Out Tonight
- Will I
- La Vie Boheme
- Without You
- Today for you
- I´ll Cover You
- Your Eyes
- Tango Maureen
- Take me Baby, or Leave Me
- Over the Moon
you have never seen this musical i strongly suggest that you rent it and see it. I Can guarantee it wont be a waste of time and that it certainly is a movie you cant miss!!!
HERE IS A SNEAK PEAK....

If

1 comment:

Alisha Stafford Feitosa said...

Great film. I need to watch this one again.