Monday, May 24, 2010

LAST POST

This being the last post of the year I decided to write about why I decided to make this my blog theme in the first place.
Music is something that is already part of my daily life. I love to listen to it ALL THE TIME, no matter how busy, bored, or tired I am. Its something that can change my mood completely and that definitely has an impact on my days.
Its a way to help me express what I feel without saying a word, which make it all so much easier.
The great thing about it is that there is at least one song that relates completely with what I feel or what I want to say no matter what it is...

well... hope this blog entertained all of you the way music entertains me... and don't ever forget the great things music brings us all!!

2 comments:

Alisha Stafford Feitosa said...

I'm glad you got this started, and you even ended on a cliff hanger, but you might consider saving your posts as drafts until you're ready to publish them. ;)

Ana Carolina Almeida said...

had a problem with the intenet mrss! sorry!