Sunday, May 16, 2010

CHRIS BROWN IN BRAZIL!!

Chris Brown will arrive in Brazil on tuesday, one day ahead of the first of four concerts that he is doing here as part of his International Fan Appreciation Tour.
He goes to Belo Horizonte on Wednesday, on Thursday he has his show in São Paulo and he finishes it off on Saturday with a show in Porto Alegre.
He will wrap up his tour in the UK and Ireland.
His show in São Paulo will be on the Credicard Hall, which is a good place but not very big.
At first I really wanted to go to his concert because his songs are fairly good and I would like to see Chris Brown, but now I don't really care as much.
Hope to hear good things about it...

2 comments:

Alisha Stafford Feitosa said...

Again?

Alisha Stafford Feitosa said...

I've never been to Credicard Hall, but I usually prefer venues that aren't that big. What made you not care about the concert that much?