Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Telephone SOON!!

As most of you probably heard, Lady Gaga and Beyonce have a another single together.
This time the song is called TELEPHONE and until now has been greatly appreciated by their fans. As a big fan o Gaga I can say with certainty that this song is a big hit and that I can't wait to see the music video.
The thing is, the video for this song is turning into a big thing and and is said to have its world's premiere today at 9pm (USA's time). YES, the music video has a WORLD PREMIERE AND besides it its said to have about 10 MINUTES OF VIDEO!!!
I think I've never seen such a long music video (besides Michael Jackson's Thriller...)
I can't wait to see this video... I've seen pictures of the productions and I think its going to blow everyone's minds!!! So, here is what Gaga tweeted about it : "Telephone is coming I promise! Still editing. I want it to be perfect," what is PERFECT for Gaga? We'll find out soon!!
Beyonce's hit Videophone that has Gaga's participation is already a great video, now I think, since Gaga is already kind of crazy, thats this video will surprise everyone.
All we can do now is wait for its release and hope it reaches all our expectations!!


HERE IT ISS!! THE VIDEOO!! ENJOY!!