Sunday, March 7, 2010

COLDPLAY

Last Tuesday, March 2nd, one of the greatest and more expected shows happened in Sao Paulo.
COLDPLAY had never been here and my friends who went to the concert told me it was PERFECT.
Besides the great songs from his tour "Viva La Vida" which we all know of, the concert was beautiful, with all sorts of effects.
I really wanted to go, but unfortunately couldn't and listening to all the great things everyone was saying about the show made me really sad.
Here are the songs that were played by the band:

"Life In Technicolor"
"Violet Hill"
"Clocks"
"In My Place"
"Yellow"
"Glass Of Water"
"Cemeteries Of London"
"42"
"Fix You"
"Strawberry Swing"
"God Put A Smile Upon Your Face/ Talk"
"The Hardest Part"
"Postcards From Far Away"
"Viva La Vida"
"Lost!"
"Shiver"
"Death Will Never Conquer"
"Don Quixote"
"Viva La Vida" (remix)

Even though I don't really know some of these songs, I know that this concert would have been a great experience and that I would have loved being there...
Hope they come back soon with more great songs and this time I WILL ATTEND NO MATTER WHAT!!!

1 comment:

Alisha Stafford Feitosa said...

I wanted to go to this, too. Let me know when they're coming next time. =)