Sunday, February 28, 2010

USA

I've spent this last 2 weeks in the USA and there listened to A LOT of songs I haven't even heard of here in Brazil. It sucks How long we have to wait before a good song gets to our radio stations.
SO, I'M HERE TO TELL ALL OF YOU CURIOUS ONES SOME OF THE SONGS I HEARD THERE AND THAT WERE ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD....

Carry Out- Timbaland ft. Justin Timberlake
Dancing with tears in my eyes- Kesha
Telephone- Lady Gaga ft Beyonce
Rude Boy- Rihanna
Tie Me Down- New Boyz
San Francisco Rain- Lys ft. Mooli
Starstrukk- 3oh!3
The Girls- Calvin Harris
In My Head- Jason Derulo
Nothing on You- B.O.B
Get me Bodied- Beyonce
Imma Be- Black Eyed Peas

These are the songs I liked the most listening there... ENJOYY!!
BY THE WAYY... my favorite one, you probably know, is Lady Gaga's Telephone hahahaha

1 comment:

Alisha Stafford Feitosa said...

Interesting. Why do you like these songs so much? Did you "discover" them just by listening to the radio in the States? How long does it take for songs to usually get to Brazil? (Try to add a little more here, even though this is a great post--and has large font--it's still a little short).